Christmas is right around the corner and I am just starting my baking! I wanted to share this recipe with my readers because it is truly “divine”. Divine Toffee Bars have been a favorite in our family for years, I hope you enjoy them.
Deliciously sinful dessert recipe.
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of rice crispies
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of butter (softened)
- 1 can of Eagle Brand milk
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 Aero chocolate bars
- Mix all ingredients for the base and press into an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350
- In a saucepan mix all ingredients for the filling. Over low-medium heat bring to a boil
- Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly
- Pour filling over crust
- Melt 2 Aero chocolate bars in a microwave safe dish for 30 seconds on high
- Pour the melted chocolate bar and spread over the filling.
- Chill for several hours