This is such an easy and yummy recipe. Almond Bark actually tastes like Skor chocolate bars.
This recipe tastes just like Skor Bars!
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 sleeve of soda crackers
- 1 bag milk chocolate-chocolate chips
- sliced almonds
- Melt butter and sugar together
- Bring to a rolling boil and cook for 4 minutes while stirring
- Put a layer of crackers on a greased baking sheet
- Pour the butter/sugar mixture over crackers and bake in preheated over at 350 for 8 minutes
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips and almonds over the top while hot
- Allow to cool before breaking into pieces