Becoming a Blogger has become a very rewarding career for me. I love to sit down, write and share my thoughts with my readers or like-minded people. It’s such a wonderful way to get your voice heard, be the professional and the boss! Blogging has become a very lucrative business for some people as well. I for one, started out just keeping an online blog for personal use and to reach a few parents that were going through the same experiences as I was at the time. Thinking we could probably help one another out with tips and ideas. Before I knew it, blogging became an actual paying job for me. I was amazed at how well you can do financially if you are working with the right blogging networks. You may be wondering how this all happens and how you can join too. The best way to make an income while blogging is to join blogging networks and get paid to write sponsored posts. I love writing sponsored content. Influencer Marketing is a great way for brands to connect with bloggers and their audiences to sell more products and gain awareness. If you join the right network you can do well financially. One of the blogging networks that I have partnered up with many times is Markerly. Markerly is one of the best blogging networks to find sponsored content opportunities and get paid to work with awesome brands. Markerly is unlike other influencer marketing platforms and their blogging network focuses on quality and authenticity.
Here are 5 reasons you should join Markerly’s blogging network:
1. Markerly is a full-service managed network with 24/7 blogger support and Markerly gives you heat maps of your entire post so you can see what people were clicking on.
2. Markerly pays bloggers within 48 hours of the post going live and works with brands like Levi’s, Super Bowl, TruMoo, eMeals etc.
3. Get free products to review like wine from companies like Last Bottle Wines and Invino or cool earbuds from Jaybird.
4. Markerly’s network is open to anybody to join that has over 10,000 page views a month or an average of 3 comments per post (easy peasy to join!).
5. Markerly is very focused on quality blog posts and bloggers that have engaged audiences. If I have piqued your interest and you would like more information about Markerly, please click here, if you would love to join Markerly, please click here. Or check out Markerly’s press info here. .
If you are looking for a great blogging network to join, I personally have had a wonderful experience with Markerly. Hope to see you there!