Crack’n Win with Kinder® Surprise® #KinderMom

Crack'n Win

I guess I would consider myself a fairly lucky person.  I have won my fair share of contests.  Back many moons ago I was thrilled to win $1500 on a lottery ticket which I totally blew on one gift to make a special someone happy.  Who was the  lucky one there?  I think they were more so than me.  A few things that I have under my belt in the winning department are:  gift cards, cash, clothing and books.  I believe winning is just the luck of the draw and when you work hard to accomplish something and do it well, this isn’t luck, this is just your hard work paying off, no luck about it!

When people say “geez, you’re so lucky, you have such great kids!”  Really?  Lucky?  Maybe or maybe it took a lot of work teaching them those manners and values.

Crack'n Win

Speaking of luck and winning, Kinder Canada is giving away oodles of great prizes in their Crack’n Win contest!  No much wonder we all love Kinder® Surprise® eggs, not only do you get a tasty chocolate treat with a toy inside, you now get a chance to win one of those great prizes too!

Kinder® is excited to start off 2014 with Kinder® Crack’n Win® Campaign and the launch of their new toy collection.  There are over $2.4 million in instant prizes to be won and entering couldn’t be easier! Keep an eye out for specially-marked Kinder® Surprise® Classic and Pink products in stores.

Kinder Surprise

Inside each specially-marked Kinder® Surprise® egg, you will find a PIN embossed on the toy and/or toy leaflet within the capsule. Once you’ve found your code, entering the contest is super easy.  Simply visit the Kinder® Canada Facebook Page here and enter your PIN code (along with some additional information as required) and click “Check Your PIN”.

So let’s get to the fun stuff, what’s up for grabs?  Well for starters, one lucky Kinder® fan could drive away in a Fiat 500 POP!  As well, 2 lucky Kinder® fans could win a family trip to Orlando!  This is my favorite, especially with the long winter we are having here!  But, that’s not all!  Over 27,000 Kinder® fans could win a family night out to the movies, and 201,000 fans could win a free Kinder® treat!  It’s a win/win for everyone!

What’s the most exciting thing you’ve won?

Disclosure:  I’m part of the Kinder® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

11 Comments on Crack’n Win with Kinder® Surprise® #KinderMom

1. Bonnie Way
    February 1, 2014 at 4:00 pm (9 months ago)

My girls were begging me to get them some Kinder Surprises at the grocery store today… maybe for a special occasion coming up soon. :) I won a DVD recently. Other than that, can’t think of what I’ve won but it’s fun! :)

• Dawn Trudeau
      February 6, 2014 at 11:59 am (9 months ago)

Same with my little one, she constantly wants Kinder Surprise eggs, I can’t say I blame her. Toy/chocolate pretty much a kids best treat ever :)

2. MapleMouseMama
    February 1, 2014 at 10:52 pm (9 months ago)

I think I will have to do some Kinder Egg shopping! My favorite thing about them is that they are peanut free which is great for my little one :-)

• Dawn Trudeau
      February 6, 2014 at 11:56 am (9 months ago)

That’s right! You never have to worry about sending and sharing with others since they are peanut free.

3. Jennifer Van Huss
    February 2, 2014 at 3:29 pm (9 months ago)

WE love Kindersurprises in my house! A treat and toy is something my kids really look forward. I love that the chocolate is minimal!!

• Dawn Trudeau
      February 6, 2014 at 11:56 am (9 months ago)

I too think the Kinder Surprise eggs are a win/win. For the kids and the parents :)

4. Randa @ The Bewitchin' Kitchen
    February 3, 2014 at 4:19 pm (9 months ago)

I won a contest where I got two nights at the Westin in Whistler, lift tickets and some chains for my truck lol. It was a great experience.

• Dawn Trudeau
      February 6, 2014 at 11:55 am (9 months ago)

Randa, that’s an awesome win!!! Lucky you :)

5. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations
    February 3, 2014 at 4:28 pm (9 months ago)

OMG, I’d love a Fiat!! The girls here love the Kinder Eggs but, hmm, most exciting thing I’ve won is a trip to San Fran!

• Dawn Trudeau
      February 6, 2014 at 11:54 am (9 months ago)

That’s a nice win Nancy! Good luck with your winnings, maybe you will get that Fiat!

6. DB Landes
    February 14, 2014 at 5:52 pm (8 months ago)

I love Kinder eggs. I remember having them when I visited Europe over a decade ago! It’s so sad we can’t have them in the USA.

I’m visiting from SITS.

Your Comments Make Me Smile :)